Dear Daddy,
Hi, this is Tanner. How are you? I am so sad that you are in Las Vegas right now, but it was so good to see you on the computer the other night. Don't worry daddy, I am really taking care of mommy just like you told me to. I tell her I want something and then decide I don't want it, I eat a lot, I keep asking for Choc milk, I cry when it's bed time, I tackle her when she's sitting on the floor and not looking, I beat Koty with the hanger, I wake her up in the middle of the night just so she can see me, i keep her in line by saying mooooomy!. Anyway, as you can see, i am taking very good care of her by letting her be my mommy! Besides JonJon, i know max and haley's names. I play with my big truck from ThaTha and go "boom crash" into mommy a lot. I also throw her laundry on the floor AFTER she folds it. Hmmmm. I am loving Kendel. The smorning, I said "hi kinny" yep, i know, i didnt even call her baby! hmmmmm....oh and when mommy asks for kisses, i tease her and tell her no, but then i can't resist, cause she is just so cool, so i lean over with puckered lips and let her kiss me. She feels special when i let her kiss me. I had a great time at the basketball game the other night. I ate a cookie, M&M's and popcorn. Sadie let me do what I wanted. I even watched a lot of the game. Russell T had 30 points and even made a 3 points and even made a 3 to put the game into OT (that's what mommy said) Well, Kinny wants to talk to you now. Love you daddy...oh, check out the pics of me. Aren't I such a stud?!
Dear Daddy,
This is Kinny, the baby. I am doing good. I eat a lot. In fact, I think mommy has me on a diet, because she wont get up with me in the middle of the night when i wake up. She says it's because i need to sleep through the night, but i think she's lyin. She says it has to be after 4:00 am. So, i wait till 530 on the dot, that way mommy cant get back to bed because she will have to get up an hour later. tee hee. I think i slept through the night until 530, but i dunno. i was just dreamin about food. My hair is crazy every day. It's growin'....just like my belly daddy. I keep eating a lot. Yesterday, I had peas and applesauce...mmmmm. Once again, Mommy cut me off. Doesnt she know i am a growin girl, daddy? Hmmmm.. I can't wait to eat. Yesteday, I played with Elmo. He is so funny daddy. I can't wait for you to hear his jokes again. I bet you miss Elmo, huh daddy? Well, i better go now. I can't concentrate cause i am just hungry. It has been 2 hours since I have eaten....it's tough going that long.
Remember daddy....
All the Kendel Ladies, All the Kendel Ladies
Open Your mouth up up up. Open Your mouth up up up
If you wanted it, shoulda put a donut in it, If you wanted It shoulda put a donut in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment