Tonight, Joe and I got to go on our first date night in about a year....yeah that's not good. Anyway, it was great to spend time 2gether. We need to do it more often. Anyway, the kids had a great time at Aunt Becky's and Uncle Chad's house.
We all got to go on our first family walk this week and that was great! Tanner even got to go on his first bike ride on one of those bike stroller hthingy. I am hoping Kendel and I can go tomorrow if the weather permits!
Well, I have lost 15 pounds! i am thrilled, but have 15-20 more to go. I am disappointed in myself for gaining that kind of weight, but cannot wait to loose it! This nice weather needs to keep on comin! Well, i better go study and do homework and clean! ah!
1 comment:
Your kids are soooooooo cute. If only we could take a nice family stroll. With as much snow as we got this year there will be snow on the ground for a long time! We will try to go to Ice Alaska though, I will post pics for you all to see.
Give Tanner and Kendel Eskimo kissess from us.
Post a Comment