So, i totally love what my kids are learning at daycare from behavioral to educational skills, but I am just so frustrated with the sicknesses that go around there. If one kid gets it, they all do. Kendel has been running a 103.9 fever and acting like she is in a lot of pain. She has had it rough for hte past month. Tanner was getting a runny nose today, so i am praying that he does not get anything worse. I cannot afford to miss more school and Joe cannot be missing work as he is so busy these days and has already taken of 3 days this year due to the kids.
Anyhoo.... Kendel has been rolling over a lot. Check out how long her hair is down her back during tummy time. She is also beginning to sit up on her own for a few seconds at a time. She had her 6 month checkup today and was at the 50% for height, 90th for head and 95 for weight. I believe our Doc gives his patients until 10 months to be chunky monkeys....so she will be getting in trouble for eating too much :-)
As for Tanner...I am trying to play outside with him as much as possible as he looooves to play "ice." The pics of him looking into the sky are of him looking at a "plane!" We have a small airport close to our house, so he goes nuts every time a plane goes by. He screams "plane, mommy!, a plane!" He also go to go to franke park with his aunt and cousins the other day. He had a great time. We even played hide n seek. He is so cute, be cause he hides 'in front of the tree rather than ehind it. He is too funny. Speakin of which...the pic of him lying on the kitchen floor is a funny story. I was cleaning the laundry room from top to bottom and he was running back and forth into our bedroom. I came out into the kitchen and found the "blankie" an pillow on the floor. He was just snuggling up!
No comments:
Post a Comment