Hello all! We are just loving the warm up here in fort wayne. It has been in the 50's and sunny this weekend. Needless to say, we have been on lots of walks and bike rides. I cannot say it enough....i love the trails, they are just so refreshing!
Anyway, the pictures say it all....Tanner has been wrestling with Koty and Kendel. The other day, I had Kendel lying on the floor and Tanner was playing with her. He then decided to jump over her, which meant that he fell on her face. She stopped, looked at him and....belly laughed! I was like, what?! Therefore, he thought he was allowed to keep doing so. I made him stop, so he would just throw himself on the floor and she would giggle.
Another cute story happened the other night. When we get home, the first thing we do is put Kendel and her car seat down....sometimes on the laundry room floor and then get tanner's coat off, etc. Well, this time Kendel was fast asleep so i decided to leave her on the floor while i did something real quick. Within a minute or two she was crying, so i walked into the room and there was tanner trying to make her feel all better. I asked Tanner if he wanted to go eat his "burger fries." He said, "no, baby crying" and returned to taking care of her for the next 2-3 minutes--even though she quit crying. He is such a lover!
Kendel has been doing well too. She is very happy and ornary. We always joke around saying that she is judgmental. For example, today I was taking her into the elevator and this elder gentleman was walking out very slowly. She just turned her head, gave him the snottiest look and looked him up and down, top to bottom. She does this quite often. But, she is just so adorable! Okie doke, enjoy the pics.
The ones of tanner dressed all warm are from his first 4-wheeler ride in '09.
No comments:
Post a Comment