THANKFULLY, Kendel is doing much better. She is still coughing and has backtracked on sleeping several hours in a row at night, but she can breath without a wheeze. She HAS to have Elmo as her friend during most treatments. IT is so cute, because she will sit there with her mouth wide open and smiling at Elmo and his "jazz hands." Kendel and Elmo sure do hit it off! Mommy is getting tired of Elmo's jokes, but hey if it makes my lil cupcake happy, it's worth it. I am sorry that I do not have many pics of Kendel. I just feel bad taking pics of her since she looks sick. I don't want to have the camera flashing in her face either. She is developing more fiestiness as well. I have told Joe that i am afraid for her to get to the terrible two's. Tanner is hitting those right now. I will have to say that he is doing so well with "minding" us as we work with him. I told him not to tell mommy no when she tells him to do something. He needs to say, "ok mommy." Well, now when and if he yells no, i say "tanner, do not yell at mommy" He goes, "kaaaay...." it is tooooo precious! He is an amazing boy! His heart is so big!
While Kenel's belly, legs, arms, and cheeks are all big, her heart is even bigger. She really has been one tough lil cookie and i just adore her smile and little personality that is shining through. She is definitely becoming a daddy's girl. Her face lights when she notices him in the room. We cannot wait to dress her up in her summer outfits that we bought on clearance last year. Yep, I am a bargain shopper! Anyway, thank you God for healing our lil' princess up. We were missing that smile and laugh.
As you can see, Tanner is lying on the couch with his chocolate milk and blankie. OH, dont forget the pillow! Well, he is actually watching his first NASCAR race. IT's not really Joe and I's thing, but Tanner loves cars (he even takes bath's with them). His Nana and PawPaw watch NASCAR, so Tannie kind of is too. We even got a shot of the view tanner gets from that position on the couch :-P I am sorry the pics are out of order, i don't get it either. Oh and the pics of Tanner mopping are great memories. He copies everything we do and mopping was something he wanted to do just like mommy. In fact, he even put the mop against the wall like mommy does sometimes. Ok, enjoy the pics. Thanks for all your payers on our baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment