Monday, November 24, 2008

Just had to!











I just had to post these pics. These kids are ah-mazing :-) Kendel actually slept for 7 hours straight last night. We are letting her cry herself to sleep per the doctor's orders. We finally got into a good routine where we read to the kids, pray, and go "nigh nigh." It was so cute because I was holding Tanner in the rocking chair while Kendel was laying in her changing table. I was keeping Kendel there because I was home alone didnt know how to pick both up without dropping anyone. Well, Tanner got upset and was yelling for the baby. So, I managed to pick Kendel up, sit down, and hoist Tanner on top of my lap. He then dropped his blankie, so i used my right foot to lift it up onto my left knee where he could then grab it.

Today, we went to the main library to support our family friends at the ribbon cutting of their 2nd Dunkin Donuts in Fort Wayne. It is located in the main library. Therefore, I decided to take the kids to the play area. Well, i didnt realize it was at the complete opposite end of the library. For those of you who do not live in the ol Fort, this library is multiple levels and is a very large building. I had to carry Tanner most of the way, while also carrying Kendel in her car seat. It was quite the workout. In fact, my arms were about to give out on me by the time I got the kids to the car. This was all a good thing, because I got some of my arm exercise in before I even worked out!

We will be hosting Joe's side of the family for Thanksgiving, and then travel to Indy for my side of the fam. Joe's mom had a recipe for cheesecake and decided to allow me to make it She said it was pretty easy. I am excited to make this cheesecake although it had several ingredients. I told my sister in law that anything more than "just add water" is beyond me. Therefore, this shall be a challenge, but i am so excited to do it!

Tonight was fun because Kendel was giving me lots of smiles as Tanner was being a love dove. He even gave me a few kisses! It was great! He tends to run away when i ask for a kiss cause he likes to tease me :-) He is already the best big brother anyone could ask for!Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

collinsfamily3 said...

I can see so much of you in Kendell!