Hello everyone. I am sorry that I have not been keeping up on the blogs. Time flies by these days. I never seem to get out with the kids on my own, because the morning is gone before I know it. It is a good thing though...time is flying when you are having fun :-) This past week, we have been snuggling by the fireplace whenever we get the chance. We have been pretty busy with helping out church out, Joe has had meetings a few evenings and now the three of them are sick. Well, we are not sure whats wrong with Tanner, his eyes are gunky and swollen underneath. Kendel and joe both have colds. I am doing great so far :-)
Kendel is smiling more and really focusing on us. Today, Joe was walking away from her and she actually turned her head so that she could keep her eyes on him. The other day I saw her really acknowledge Tanner for the first time. It was so cute, because he was sitting on her carseat with his face right in hers and she was smiling and cooing. He got so excited. He just loves his lil sis so much. I just have a feeling Kendel is going to be ornary. She has a way of making herself known.
Tanner is learning all about time-out. I know I know, we started too late. So now, he is not cooperating with it. I am hoping he is not getting too used to me being home because he will be at daycare in a week. I am pretty excited to go back to school as I am ready to learn again. I looove being with the kids, but just need to get away for a little bit as I a not used to being home so much. I know they kids will love it there as it is the same daycare Tanner was at before Kendel was born. It is pretty much like a little preschool as a lady's home. She is great and we are so happy about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment