Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet siblings














Well, I know i have more pics of Kendel up, but Tanners pictures are pretty repetitive....they are mostl of him and the shopping cart :-) We try to go for a daily walk and he just HAS to have his OFFICIAL Wal-mart shopping cart with him. He even took it trick or treating. The pic of me holding him in front of a house is the very first house he visited. The other pics are pretty self-explanatory.
Tanner has been more on the grouchy side as his K9 teeth are really sore. It makes it tough to discipline him properly because I know he is just acting out since he doesn't feel good. But then it goes beyond that and his temper tantrums continue even when he does feel good. One example of that would be him runnning up behind me and biting me in the booty! I have no idea where he gets his ornary-ness from! Besides learning new "tricks," Tanner is learning a lot of new words and has a need to hold Kendel throughout the day. He just loooooves her.

Kendel is doing great! SHe is smiling and she focuses really hard to coo when she smiles too! It's precious!
She is most successful at eating and eating a lot! Yesterday, Kendel was up allll day and she ate like crazy! Her hair is still growing and I cannot wait till I can do pigtails. I am hoping by the time she is 6 months old, I will be able to do so. I dont think there is too much else I can update you on...she is only 7 weeks :-)

No comments: