Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Science Central and School

Viewers Beware! The first picture you are about to see is..... Nemo being flushed. It was a sad day for the Neemster!....He can open the toilets, so we need toilet locks now.








Hello....Well, the weekend was great. We had Thanksgiving for Joe's side of the family at our house. We ate great Indian food and dessert. As you can see in the pics, Kendel has a precious dress on from her Granma. Friday, we just layed low and then headed on down to celebrate my side of the family's Thanksgiving. It was fun. Even though Tanner did not have a nap, he was an angel. THen Sunday came along and we had planned on just hanging out, but we heard that Science Central (it's a great hands on exploration place for kids, including me :-) was having a train exhibit, so we just HAD to go see the ChooChoo's! He enjoyed them, but he especially loved the water more than anything. This is obvious by the pictures. Kendel enjoyed Science Central too as she got some good snuggle time with mommy.
So Monday finally rolled around and it was my first day back to school, so Tanner and Kendel had to go to their "school" too. It has been very emotional as everything is changing for us all. I get up, work out, get ready, get Kendel ready and leave. My class was originally starting at 9:00, but i found out the first day of school that is starts at 815....i found this out as i walked into class and the whole class was staring at me. I said "hi, I had a baby and took 3 months off, so i am in this class now." I got a lot of weird looks or something, but its ok, just smile and wave :-). Anyway, so Tanner has to get up early now and JOe takes he and Kendel to daycare on his way to work. I dont even get to see tanner until 4:00, it is so emotional. So, today i went over there early since i could, and had them wake tanner up from nap so i could take the kids home. I was so sad from not seeing him enough. Kendel makes sure i see her plenty, by waking up in the middle of the night. Thanks baby girl!
So, we got to start watching Polar Express with Tanner last night. It is an intriguing movie. I like the graphics and story line thus far. My favorite part involved Tanner. So, the daycare he goes to is an at home one, but the lady has an elementary ed. degree, so she treats the daycare as a preschool. Both kids are on a schedule and get reports sent home every day. Yesterday, Tanner didnt get his nap sticker cause he was being disruptive to the other kids, lol! Anyway, so they are learning the letter "K" at school this week. Yesterday, they colored a kite. It was cute and all, but the coolest thing happened during the movie. There is this part where a golden ticket is floating in the air and Tanner yelled something that sounded like Kite. I was like, no way, "Tanner, waht did you say?! What did you say buddy, tell me!" and he pointed to the TV with the floating golden ticket and said "kite" I almost cried with excitement, because i could not believe he was able to catch on in that way. It made me feel less guilty about going to my school. I just keep telling myself that once I make it through Sept, it will all be worth it.
Anyway, so I think Kendel is adapting to school well. She is still eating and sleeping! She is smiling sooooo well and I just have to much fun snuggling her while gazing into her eyes. She is precious and doing awesome at falling asleep on her own. She is loving the christmas lights and fireplace. Right now she is just kicking and throwing her arms around while cooing, hiccuping and smiling! Viewers Beware! The last picture you are about to see is Nemo being flushed. It was a sad day for the Neemster!....He can open the toilets, so we need toilet locks now.

No comments: