We had the coolest thing happen tonight...>Santa came over to Tanner and Kendels house! AND, the MRS. came too! Wow, they must have been good this year in order for him to visit their very own house BEFORE Christmas! Tanner must not have told Santa about how he laid two kids flat on the ground this week by pushing them as hard as he could. Maybe he just asked for forgiveness! It as great. We had their 3 cousins over and they all got to see him. And, I heard a rumor that he might even come to school tomorrow for the kids! WOWSA's! Oh, and tomorrow, Tanner will be toddler Jesus in our Christmas play at our church. He really is sinless, huh?! You know, that makes me realize something. I am so excited for Tanner to be Jesus in a play....imagine what Mary felt when she found out she was going to give birth to Him!!! Oh, i cannot wait...let's just hope all goes well and Tanner is a good lil Jesus. ;-)
Kendel loved Santa too.She stared him straight in the eye as if to say "Santa, I want more food." My lil chunka' monka' :-) She has been a really good girl for her age, she eats, sleeps, potty's and laughs. That's my girl. Oh, and she grunts a lot too! She is a very happy baby girl just like her brother. We are so truly blessed for these two sweeties.
Tonight we are supposed to get a snow and ice storm, but we shall see what happens. It could be a good thing cause maybe we can just have a family day if it is going to be as bad as they say. But at the same time, I am supposed to get to review for our final that takes place next week.
Enjoy all the pics! Oh, the pic of tanner with the bowl on his head came from the following story....He was eating cereal and milk. I was just acrossed the way when i heard something like "help, help." Well, he wasnt saying help, he was saying hat as he kept putting his once full of milk and cereal bowl on his head as a hat. Then, later i was in the living room for jsut a sec and came back to find him standing on the dishwasher. Last night he was trying to get in the dryer!
1 comment:
Your family is so cute! I miss you...and I still need your new address!
Post a Comment