Sorry i do not have pics this time. That is actually why I have not posted recently. I left the camera at Aunt Becky's house when we were decorating Gingerbread houses. It was so fun. Tanner was my partner, so I got to do EVERYHTING--well he did help eat some of the candy--even when i was finished with the house. Right now, Tanner is telling me he is all done with the moonwalk. Of course he decides he is not done once the air is all gone.
Tanner has just been awesome at adapting to daycare. He is going to a gal that he used to go to. We really enjoy her, she is "cheaper" than most, and treats the daycare as a preschool. Therefore Tanner is learning all sorts of good stuff. He even made his very first Christmas ornament yesterday. IT was a snowflake made out of popsicle sticks, white paint and glitter. I am so excited! I love putting my childhood ornaments on the tree, so putting the kids' up will be even more fun.
Kendel is doing awesome with daycare as well. She hasn't made anything, but every time I go to pick them up, she is just kicking her feet and smiling at something. What a happy girl! She is beginning to get the belly laugh and I cannot help it, I just laugh every time! Right now, she is in her room wearing one of Tanner's sleepers from when he was a baby. She is cooing and ahhhing as she kicks her feet at the mobile! She has decided to quit sleeping so many hours at night for us. She thinks she must eat every 3-4 hours. Sometimes she sleeps 6 hours in a row at night. I guess its okay since i get some good snuggles :-)!
I hope to post more pictures in the near future.
1 comment:
I need your new address!
Post a Comment