I have been a blonde for pretty much all of my life...until now. I am a reddish burnette. That is something I never thought I would be. I am actually liking it too. People normally think i am like 18 or so. I think I might actually look 22?!!! We shall see.
Ever since Joe left for New Jersey it has been kind of rough. Tanner has not been himself and now i think he is teething as well as getting a cold. Today however, was a great day for both of us. I didnt feel very sick and we were both in great moods. It has only been one week and we have 3 more to go. I pray that today was the beginning of good times for the rest of the four weeks.
Our dryer has been broken and so i have laundry in our living room. Today, tanner put a golf ball in the laundry basket and couldn't get it back out. So, he just started throwing clothes everywhere. It was hilarious, because on the very first throw he grabbed the golf ball along with some laundry and winged it across the room behind his back. He had no clue that he threw it out, so he kept on chuggin' the ole laundry out until i slipped the ball on top of the laundry where he could see it. He was proud that he found it on his own ;-)
3 comments:
Love your hair!
Love the hair, Stace! Lookin like a hot momma! :)
Post a Comment