Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick and Hilarious




Ok, so Tanner has been sick with an upper respiratory infection, slight ear infection and sore throat. Needless to say, he has not been himself...until tonight. He went to his granma and ThaTha's house where he just had a blast. Out of nowhere he got energy galore. That reminds me of s'more galores. Does anyone reamember those?! They were at DQ where they had graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow and cocoa chocolate. AMAAAAAZING> Now, we all swore that the cocoa chocolate had some type of addictive drug in it, because many of us employees would have this sudden urge to go make one at midnight...we couldnt, but wanted to so bad! Anyway, about tanner......So, the most hilarious thing happened when we got home. Tanner was following me from his bedroom to the kitchen. I could hear him laggin behind in the living room, but knew he was within 10 feet of me. Well, all of a sudden i heard this cry...it was the type of cry he makes when he has to go poo....that reminds me of a joke....Why did the piggy go into the toilet? he was looking for Pooh!! LOL!!! Anyway, so i thought tanner was having to go poddy, but his voice kind of got quiter and they louder. It was weird casue i was like ok did he go somewhere, i better check on him. I walked around the corner and there he was upside down in the laundry basket (its only like 12 inches high). His lil feet were just sticking up in the air. It was hilarious. I wanted to go get my camera but i couldnt leave him there helpless just so i could get a picture. I love my kid. he's definitely mine! Oh, that reminds me....so a blonde is giving birth to a baby and when it comes out the baby is black....She asked the doctor with a panicked look "is it mine?!" LOL I know, i am all over the place, but i just keep thinking about stuff. My mind is racing...we'll just blame it on the hormones! Shoot me a comment. i miss you all! Oh and the pics are from today...Tanner looooves his pillow time. The dogs do too!

1 comment:

collinsfamily3 said...

I really had to think about that joke for a minute!