Monday, February 25, 2008

sorry...its been awhile


Hi all! I know its been awhile since i posted. Tanner is doing ok...he has a cough for the first time ever and its not loosened up in his lungs yet, so he just coughs and coughs. We tried to go to indy and hang out with my friend from high school and then possibly see my aunt and unle and cousins. We went sunday afternoon and Tanner was doing well, then by evening he just got worse. He was really whiny and emotional. I then became emotional, because I felt so bad. So, he tossed and turned allll night long, so neither one of us slept. We got up and Tanner was doing well for about 20 minutes. Then, he just go upset over everything and then this basket thing flipped up hit him in the nose, threw him on the floor and he got a bloody nose. We decided we should go so tanman could just get home. Then, his mommy got her first speeding ticket when she was just keeping up with traffic. So, i cried half way home just wishing joe was home and that my baby would feel better. Things are getting better as tomorrow is a new day. I think tanner is happy to be home.
I didnt have any new pics, so i posted an older one for good times :-)

1 comment:

collinsfamily3 said...

I'm sorry for such a hard weekend. Miss you!