Friday, February 8, 2008

Stud muffiN!





I am sure this email will effect the ladies more so than the men (although joe was the one most effected),
but i thought i would share this with you all, as a forewarning. You see, i thought i would cut tanners hair because it was so bushy and crazy. Welll..the guard i had picked out ended up being much shorter than i had perceived.
So, instead of having a goofy indian boy, we now have a chubby mexican with big ears. He is still adorable,
but i am sure most of you will be mad at me :-). Joe wouldnt even talk to me for the first five minutes.
All i have to say is that perception is overrated. I do miss his hair.
Its funny cause joe told me the story about sampson. Well, tanner has actually done some pretty impressive
things since loosing his hair. He is Tannerson, or something like that.
Okie doke, Please enjoy the
Indian and Mexican pics.

1 comment:

The Wohlford Family said...

I think it is a cute haircut! If you like it better longer it will grow back! He is a handsome little man.