This lil guy is just moving around like crazy. Everyone said, "trust me, you don't want him agile, he will never stop" They were right on the part about him never stopping, but i absolutely love him moving around. He may get into everything, but he's just so cute! The other day I was doing laundry. He was in the living room when i went to get a load of clothes. I came back and he was gone. I was like where in the world is this boy? Sure enough, I turned the corner and there he was standing in front of the dryer. He then attempted to pull himself into the dryer, but luckily he is too small for that. He is pulling himself up on everything. I guess the next step is walking :-).
The other pics you see are the lil guy playing hide-n-seek behind the curtains. As you can see his lil feet are sticking out from underneath the curtains. Good thing those feet were sticking out, he was banging on the window and screaming or i may never have found him. Every time i found him he would shreek and scream. He just loved it. I will try to post a video of it on here soon.
Today is my first doctors appointment for the lil one on the way.
1 comment:
He will eventually make it all the way into the dryer. Abby climbs into our front loading washer! My mom said you sent a video of the tanman, can't wait to watch it. Take care!
Post a Comment