Ok, so I have been working very hard at eating healthier and excerising more in hope of loosing weight. I thought i was looking smaller in certain areas, and the chest area was definetely not one of those areas. I thought it was weird that i had been doing well for so long and the scale was only showing that i lost 4 pounds. Along with other reasons, i decided to take a pregnancy test. Sure enough Tanner has a sibling on the way. Lets hope its just one :-)!!!
Its so funny, because i was only off birth control for one month. We thought it would take awhile, but God does have His ways. Joe sure does think he is something special. He says he has super sperm. Men always take the credit, don't they?
As far as Tanner updates are concerned, he is great at barking, growling and panting like a dog--he has a toy that does all of those things. Its so cute, cause when our dogs are play fighting, Tanner will take off after them growling. I love this kid so much!!!!
3 comments:
oh my gosh! Congratulations! We're so happy for you. (And sad at the same time that we can't be there with you.) Still miss you. B
WOW!!! CONGRATS!! How exciting for your little family! YAY for babies!
Congrats! What a surprise that is. You little fertle mertle you! Maybe its your super eggs and not joes super sperm!!! hahahahaha Take care and talk to ya later.
Post a Comment