Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nakie Baby....



So the other day, I finally got some good pics of tanner in the bathtub. He loves to go "splish splash," as we call it. I now have to hid behind the shower curtain leaving just enough space to peak at him. Normally after splish splash time, I let Tanner play in his crib without any clothes on--just to dry up and it usually allows me to get some stuff done. Well, the other day I walked in to say hi and he was standing in his crib like usual. Before I know it he is aiming right at me spraying his lil' dinky all over my shirt, pants and the floor. Perfect aim....of course.
As for his status on moving around, he is crawling really fast. Well, he thinks he is crawling fast, but he is really just taking little baby steps fast and aggressively. Its so funny. I dont know which made me laugh more--the way he would raise his arms up in the air one at a time and stomp or how he crawls now. Either way, he is adorable. He now says raaaaaahhhh" when we ask him what a bear says. Pretty smart, huh? Well, just dont ask him what a snake or cat or elephant says, cause it would prolly be the same answer. :-) We are working on doggy noises now. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for following up! PS. I will be sending out DVD's of his first year... If i have not contacted you regarding it, let me know if you would like one and leave your address.

No comments: