Friday, August 26, 2011






























Oh kendel, I have been enjoying your way of saying things in recent days. So, we will start with that :-)
Tay Doh=play dough
Both you and tanner call peacocks 'pecans'
You were so excited about the giraffe at the zoo, even though it was really a zebra :-)
"mommy, i cant see! move your big head!"
"there's a spider on you.." are you move your little fingers on my arm
"Can me have...."
"What Her called?" (want to know everybody's name)
"Mommy, i have to peee" as pee is running down your leg in the kitchen
The other day, i told you i was only going to hold you for a bit longer to give you some lovin' you scooted your little toosh into my belly and said "i get me some wuvin'"
Any time you get something new, you say "nana, get me this?!" Even if i specifically tell you that i bought it for you
You are so adorable wearing your bengals from India
You love punzy, but are constantly getting in trouble for picking her up, holding her down and just being too rough. However, I am sure Easton is thankful to have a break from all of this :-) Mommy is really working on teaching you to obey and love rather than rebel and challenge. I am praying for wisdom as you are a very strong-willed gal....they say you are just like mommy.
Kendel, we just adore you personality. You have such a keen sense of humor and we love to laugh at you. Since you make mommy put your unnies on for you at times, i give you wedgies, because i just LOVE your cheekies. The other day you gave yourself a wedge while putting them on. Daddy said "that is gross kendel" and pulled your wedgie out. You got mad at him and pulled them right back there! :-) Teehee, we make a great team :-)
Lately, you have been waking mommy up around 5 or so to come snuggle in our bed. I get annoyed that you wake me up, but i really do adore that special time with you....;-)
I just got done snuggling you before bed. I told you i needed to go downstairs to get some work done, you said "you dont go do werk, only boys. girls Tay home and do werk" You little smarty!

Tanner! On a recent trip to the zoo you were really excited to see the "HankaTangs and Pecans!" I just love taking you guys to the zoo, even though you are most excited about when it will be time to eat. For some reason, eating AT the zoo is a big deal. You just told me "next year we go to the zoo, can you get me the big snakes?" (you want a big stuffed snake)
Also, we are currently watching the Colts game and you want them to win! We started a new tradition called "Kurut's, Colts, 'n Cookies!" I am thrilled!
I am so excited for you to start preschool! You are going to learn so much about letters, colors, reading, writing, and GOD! Speaking of God, daddy reads you guys a Bible story almost every night. He is the BEST ever at telling these stories. He really gets mommy into it too :-) When he was out of town, he did a video conference with you guys telling a Bible story. It was adorable!
Evidently, you got your first kiss the other day! After picking you up from Tara's you said "mommy, cindy kissed me and jayden, but didnt tell tara, cause tara will get mad" I asked you what you said to cindy when she kissed you and you said " i told cindy that when two people kiss each other, that makes them like each other" I made it clear and will make it clear again...ONLY kiss mommy!

Easty Beasty BOY!!! Easton Eugen Kurut?! Buddy, you are really starting to show that personality of yours! I have been attempting to teach you the sign for "more" while eating. You have always laughed at me for it and a few times you have taken your hands and hit your tray really hard. Today, that became YOUR sign for more. You looked at me, put your nose in the air and raised those eyebrows. Out of nowhere you slammed both of your hands on the tray. It was adorable!!!! that is what you do for more, now. :-)
Last night, daddy said you got on "all fours" and rocked back and forth a littler bit. I cannot imagine what it will be like when you can crawl. You are SO quick to get into stuff as it is. Before i even take something away, you are grabbing something else you are not to have. Two things are for sure about you: 1. you are quick! and 2. you eat like no other! You will eat and eat and eat. I dont think you have ever turned down food. You will eat a full mean, but still insist on eating if we are eating. You still look at us and do the "chewing" motion with your mouth. Its a so cute!
Another thing about your personality is that when tanner or kendel scream or cry from being hurt, upset or excited, you look at them and mock them with a loud shriek; then you laugh!!! Tanner got hurt and you laughed at him...even though you already adore him :-) (you will be giving kendel a run for her money)
One thing i adore about you is your lips. I call you "bubbal-icious" because your lips are so kissable. I think you are a luscious little thing and sure enough somebody else used that word to describe you yesterday.
And yes, you still get up int he middle of the night for a bottle--even though you are 8 months old! When daddy or i get done feeding you a bottle, we lay you down in your crib to change your diaper. As soon as you lay down, you roll over onto your belly with your butt up in the air. We literally have to pin you down on your back at times to change your diaper. Actually, daddy gave up on pinning you down, he just changes your diaper while you and butt up and belly-down! In fact, the other night, i guess i didnt gett all your parts in the diaper, because they were hanging out while you had soaked yourself!!!
I think you are going to be a sweet boy who gets into a lot of trouble....all the while innocent! :-) Love you bubby!



No comments: