Friday, October 21, 2011

HeyHey


























Kendel JoEllyn! Hey girl! You are just my quick-witted little thing these days. The other day uncle D-bo was telling you that you were not being very lady-like, to which you responded, "lady-like?! What's lady-like. Do lady bugs have legs and crawl around?"


The other day, while in the parking lot, you were holding onto my pant leg. All of a sudden, you stopped and pulled my left pant leg down to my knee!!!! I was holding Easton in one hand and the umbrella in the other, so it took me a few minutes before I could reach down and pull them up!! As I stated on FB, I know motherhood involves many job descriptions, but stripper is not one of them!


Some fun words/sayings you say are:
"Copcorn"=popcorn


"Foxth Ortard wun" =our address


"God and Desus make me happy!"


The other day you asked punzy: "do you want me to spank you weally hard?! ok!" and you spanked her for no reason


"I want mommy to snuggle me"

You must be having bad dreams, because you have been speaking of monsters and today you mentioned, "there was a burdy in my room and it was gonna bite me. Cwaig was twying to come get the burdy. Him was gonna eat it."

You still give the best kisses ever!

"i dont like that movie" i dont want to..." No matter what you are offered, you have to say you don't want it. Eventually, you end up wanting it.
You love to ask questions, especially the ones with obvious answers: "Why do peoples drive?"
Girl, you are soooo pretty with so much personality. You always say how God/Jesus make you happy. We are thankful for that and pray that you continue to grow in your love for God. You are doing soooo awesome with showing appreciation for the things mommy and daddy/others. I truly enjoy my nightly snuggles singing "twinkle little star" "Foth odurd" and Jesus Loves Me. Continue to stand strong in what you believe and NEVER be afraid to show your love! We cherish you girl!


Beasty Boy! Hey there little buddy! Boy are you getting a personality these days?! You are pretty outspoken when you want something. You go from completely calm to extending your arms and legs while letting out a big scream. If I am feeding you and you want more food, you shriek. You might even clap your hands to say more in sign language. Speaking of food; if you see somebody eating something, you look at their face, then the food, then search the room to make sure I am well on my way to getting YOUR food! If not, then you scootch your little booty over to whoever has food, and take it as if its yours. Its like you get this look on your face as if to say "how dare they not get me food?" (even if you just ate a full meal). I love those serious looks on your little face--so stinkin cute! But, boy is it sad when you cry, especially when mommy and daddy drop you off at Tara's. Your face gets so pouty and you are just heartbroken. In fact, you are getting so bad, that you wouldn't even let us put you down to take picture with Tanman and Kboo. So, all of our pictures involved holding you--you stinkpot!

Any time Kendel or Tanner cry, you look at them and laugh. It is so mean, but oh so cute.

We think your first word was "da-da" I was encouraging you to say it while daddy was in New Jersey and you said it! I dunno if you really knew what you were saying, or if you were just repeating what I was saying.
Your head is in the 88th percentile while your height is in the 10th....smart boy, eh?!

These days, you are getting around EVERYWHERE, while also getting into everything. I think you are going to be an ornary, active little man, but so stinkin cute!!!! Keep it going boy. We LOVE YOU!!!

Tanman~ Hey dude! We could not be more thankful for your love for God these days. He has made you the most thankful little boy we have ever met. "mommy, thank you for my new school. Daddy, thank you for helping me. Thank you for letting me....Thank you for our toys. "its good that God does good things. He gives us a lot of toys, and a new school. He gives us a Mommy and Daddy that loves us. I am just thankful for that"
You are at Blackhawk Christian and just LOVE it. Your friends are so fun and you just love Miss Kathy and Miss Annie. Mommy was sad to send you off for your full days, because she thought you would miss her. It turns out that you love your full monday and wednesdays, because you get to eat!
Right now, you are watching America's Funniest Home Videos with daddy, just laughing away! I believe you favorite videos are when people fall or get hurt. You giggle so hard!!! OH, and we got you a new bunk bed that you just LOVE. Your face was filled with so much pride while your voice was uttering much gratitude.
Stay strong and Love God with all of your heart. We love you and are so thankful for you. We pray that you are the one to come along others who are hurting. Love God Love people..







No comments: