Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi














Okie doke! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Tanner has discovered how to push his stroller, so he and I take walks to the trails and enjoy the beautiful weather! He really surprises me with how long he will walk. I actually have to turn the stroller around when he is not looking so that we can head back towards home. But, he is just so much fun to watch. Today, he pushed his umbrella stroller while I pushed Kendel in the big stroller. We were gone for awhile because Tanner had to keep stopping to make sure we were coming. Then he would stop to come back and look at the "bb." He was also enjoying the stick, stones and leaves on the ground. I ended up having to push him back to our house while also pushing Kendel in her stroller. That was a bit tricky, but I impressed myself :-). Tanner is also learning a lot of words as he repeats a lot of things we say. He is currently being weaned off his pacy as we only allow him to have it at nap and bedtime. I am very impressed at how well he has adapted to that new rule. Let's just pray we do not ever have to wean him from pillows! :-)

Kendel is doing great too! She is growing like a weed! We went to her two week appointment and she had gained a pound and grew about an inch. She is in the 25% for height and weight and the 45% for her head...she must have a lot of brain like her mommy. Overall, she is still doing well with sleep. At times, she will go up to 5 or 6 hours without waking up. Other nights however, she wakes up every few minutes because her pacy fell out. Kendel has also been more alert this past week, so we enjoy that a lot. More than anything, I enjoy her smiles. She smiles often (even though its not on purpose yet) and its just so adorable. I love it! She is just such a sweetie. Today during the walk, she actually stayed awake, so she got to enjoy the leaves and sunshine. It has been 80 degrees (for those of you not from around here), which is record-breaking for this time of year. Well, thanks for checking in.

No comments: