Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awesome Weekend!!!











For several weeks, I have been frustrated and emotional with typical pregnancy stuff and the slow healing process from the c-section. But, thankfully this weekend brought my spirits up. It was the best one I have had in a long time. This weekend was very much needed and I could not be more thankful. This is how it went: Friday night we took Tanner to the Zoo Halloween with our friends and their two kids, Ayden and Amelia. Tanner was Ironman--I had no idea who he was but I liked the fact that the costume had muscles bulging out. I guess Ironman is a real hit as many people were commenting on his costume. Anyway, so Tanner was sooooooo adorable and fun to watch as he checked out the decorations, ate candy, went and went on a Choo Choo ride.
Saturday night was my 10 year reunion, so we took the kids to Aunt Becky and Uncle Chad's house. Evidently, Tanner was talking non stop and keeping everyone on their toes. Kendel....she just slept the whole time :-). Joe and I had a blast at the reunion as we are friends with several of the people that I graduated with. He hung out with the boyeeez and I hung out with the chicas. It was just way too much fun. This was also the first time we have been out since having Kendel. Sunday we took Tanner to both sets of grandparents' house, cleaned, and then hosted our small group. That was a great time of fellowship. Tomorrow is a new week and it should be the start of a good one! :-)

No comments: