Ok, so i mentioned that my mom, aka Nana, was going to be completing tanners room this week. Well, today was the day and i am in AWE. I knew the room would be awesome because my mom is very creative, but i had no CLUE it would look like a room from a magazine :-) Tanner's favorite thing is the cheetah on the one mural and the pillows on his bead--he's a pillow freak! All of the wall hangings were hand made by Nana and if you look closely, you can see that the one with the 3 pics are pictures of Tanner at the zoo. I am so jealous, because he room feels so homey! Check out the pics and enjoy.
2 comments:
Unbelievable!!! What an awesome boys room!!!
If I had the money I would fly her up to do Abby's room! It looks awsome. I bet in person it is even better! Tell her good job from us.
Post a Comment