Hey guys! We got out ultrasound done yesterday and it appears Kendel will be a girl as planned...unlike Tanner :-). She looks great and healthy. You can see her hair, so i am assuming she will have a head full just like Tanman did. I cannot wait to go get some clippies and stuff. How precious! Next week, joes mom is going to paint Kendels room the same color as we were doing for her before....a pale yellow which is called warm sunlight with a dose of glitter. The glitter is really faint, but adds a touch of oooh la la to it. She will also have flowers and butterflies and her really cool cutout letters that i ordered from Ebay and painted in pastels with some glitter as well.
My mom is working on Tanners room this week, it is a jungle theme. I will post pics of both rooms and you guys can vote on the best one :-)
Only two more days of school and I am done for 3 months! I cannot wait. I am so tired this week and Joe is sick with a bad cold of some sort. I told him he must get antibiotics asap cause i dont want to chance him being sick when Kendel comes. Tanner also is sick, so hopefully next week will be on the upside for us all! Ok, enjoy the few pics that we have. Tanner is playing guitar hero with his favorite person, Maggie. He is also just hanging with his friends and old neighbors, Caitlyn and Sophie--joe took the pick of them all three drinking at the same time while sitting at Tanners most favoritist table!
No comments:
Post a Comment