Hello. Today, i cut tanners hair and its pretty cute as long as you ignore the big area where you just see scalp and no hair! I am getting better at it though. :-) He is a lot of fun as long as he is not acting spoiled. He has had a bit of an attitude the past week, but we are working on putting that back into place. A few new words for him are "bubble, I wonmore (i want more), stop, i won my daddy is the phrase of all phrases, i won bass (i want a bath), i won rite (i want a ride), and tons of laughing!
We are concerned for Tanner with the new arrival coming in September because he flips out if i even hold another kid. He comes running and saying....no no no. He will practically rip the kid out of my arms. lol However, if another kid is playing with him, gets mad and hits Tanner, he doesn't do much. Just dont mess with his blanky, snuggly, mommy, daddy, or PILLOW and you'll be fine.
I finished up my realllly hard class last thursday and began a new class yesterday. However, this class is much easier, which is great because I am just too tired to study once I put Tanner to bed.. I am exhausted! I am definitely more uncomfortable and more tired with this pregnancy than last. Hey, it could be a lot worse, so I just see it as only a little over a month to go! We cannot wait to meet our lil girl, assuming it is a girl.
(And yess Tanner is wearing daddy's boxers in the pics)
No comments:
Post a Comment