Oh, Friday could not have come soon enough. What a month, and its over!!! Yesterday was a dream come true and Tanner and I got reunited with my baby's Daddy!!! (i love that saying bethany)... Anyway, Tanner was thrilled and still is thrilled to have his daddy home. Life should get back to normal on monday as joe will be at work, Tanner and I will hopefully resume going to the Y and I will continue to study like crazy. I am taking Medical Terminology and its pretty intense trying to learn it all in a month. I do enjoy it though. God made the body pretty to work pretty cool.
Anyway, check out the pics of the ol homecoming! We are soooo happy and thankful JOe made it home safely. Hope all is well for everyone!!
3 comments:
Haha! Thanks for the reference in your blog! I'm so glad Joe made it home safely. You've had A LOT on your plate for a month. You're a strong woman! Welcome home, Joe.
Glad to see your family is back together! Marc hasn't had to go anywhere yet for more than a few days. I can't imagine a month or more. I don't know how those military wives do it. We look forward to the next post!
So happy that Joe is home. What a long month. That would be so hard.
kari Wike
Post a Comment