Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Lil Pumkin'





As you can see Tanner was a pumpakin for halloween. Our good friends Ali and Jason Tharp got this costume last year before our lil guy was even born! He had a great time watching all the kids come up and go trick or treating at our house. He actually laughed at most of them. Tanner tends to laugh at people a lot--especially other kids who cry.

After trick or treating, we took Tanner to his cousins' daycare. They had a really cool set up there where kids went trick or treating and hay rides and food. Tanner found a way to eat the wrapper of a sucker so he got mad when I took that away. Speaking of which, Tanner is learning all about getting what he wants. I have introduced bread, those fruit puffy things, and a few other human foods and now he doesnt want his baby food. He gets mad and pushes the spoon away from me. I try to tell him no in a stern way and he stares at me for a second and then laughs. This parenting thing is tricky and he is only 9 months old! He seriously keeps me on my toes. I think i am in for it one of these days. He must get that from his daddy. I have no idea where else he would get it from?! You all know i am an angel :-)

1 comment:

The Wohlford Family said...

What a cute little pumpkin you have! Hey I wanted to let you know that Carrie has a blog too. Her blog address is: http://codysmommy99.blogspot.com/
Here post are pretty funny.