In the past week, Tanner has experiences, his first plane ride, first time at the beach, first family vacation and his first car accident. Unfortunetly, we got into a bad car accident on US 19. Evidentaly, US 19 is in the top 5 for car accidents and the part of the road we were on is called death row.
On wednesday, we were on our way to a beach and Joe's parents were driving behind us. All of a sudden we heard a loud noise. Just as I was trying to figure out what the loud noise was, we were rear ended by joes parents. A girl was driving 55 mph and hit joes parents' car without even hitting her brakes. They hit us and we all ended up sore as can be. However, EVERYONE is just fine. Tanner actually did the best. Needless to say, the vacation was over as we were too sore to do anything else. But, I could not be more happy with the fact that everyone is ok.
We are now home safe and sound needing a real vacation :-)
2 comments:
That is so scary! I'm glad you all are okay. I love all the pictures. Tanner is such a cute little guy. I wish Abby loved the water as much as he seems to.
Take care,
Angie
I'm so glad that you are ok. Missed you in FW. Glad you had fun! The pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment