This pic is one of Tanner's very first pics.
Well, today was quite interesting for our lil' Tanman. I, his mommy, locked him in my car. I was getting out of the car and meant to hit the unlock button. Evidentally, I hit the lock button instead. Luckily, my friend was with me, and had onstar. He called his onstar people who then connected him to 911--why 911 i dunno... lol, So, 911 said the fire department was on their way. While they wre on their way Tanner was crying. He finally fell asleep and then once they got the door unlocked, the car alarm went off which scared the poor guy like crazy. So he screamed and cried and mommy told him it was ok. All became ok. :-)
1 comment:
Poor little guy:( I am notorious for locking keys in cars. So thank goodness I have the keyless entry on my explorer or else I'm sure Abby would have been locked in by now! Give Tanner a hug and kiss from Abby.
Post a Comment