Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MY LIL BOOGY MAN


This pic is a pic of Tanner and Daddy at 3 rivers. They are watching the helicopter. Tanner Loved the helicopter!
THis past week has really picked up for us. I started school last Tuesday. Its going well, but has been a little tough not seeing tanner 3 nights a week (6-10). However, his daddy is doing a great job taking care of Tanner and the house. I had to wake Tanner up a few times when I got home, cause i really missed him.
Tanner is keeping his mommy so busy. If he gets ahold of something and i take it away, he watches where i put it and grabs it before i can lay it down. He is busy!! This guy will keep me very busy, which is great, cause i love chaos. He is called my lil boogyman, because he always has some type of boogy, whether it be a nose boogy, eye boogy or a lil boogy from shaking his bum.
He had his 4th hair cut 2 days ago. I put layers in it this time. Its pretty studly if i do say so myself. It looks especialy studly if i gel it :-) I wil post some pics of him with his new do in the future.

No comments: