He is actually sleeping~ lol
When Tanner was 5 months old, I decided to teach him some sign language--the sign for "more". Right around 6 months is when I thought he was catching on to it. He seemed to put his hands together, but i wasnt sure if i was just reading into it. Then I stopped doing it from month 6 to 7, because i had my knee surgery and I wasnt in the mood (bad parenting, i know). About 2 weeks ago we started again. He caught on right away. Well, two days ago I was eating cereal in front of Tanner as he was sitting in his hichair. He tried to grab the bowl and I pulled it away. He then sat back in his chair, put his hands together (the sign for more) and gave me the puppy dog look with his big brown eyes. IT was sooooooo adorable. Since then, he puts his hands together all the time--even while i am in the process of making his food.
Other than that he is doing all he can to keep his mommy on her toes. He is active as he loves to stand, jump, move, chew, shake his head no in a drunk sort of way and take everything away from me. I cannot seem to keep things out of his reach. I absolutely love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment