So cute! I'm glad you sent me this address because I tried to get on before and it wouldn't let me. I miss you very much! I'm sad that our families can't spend time together- but we think about you all the time. Tanner is adorable! I can see both of you in him. Hope we get to see you in October. We're doing well in SC but I'm really homesick for FW right now.
1 comment:
So cute! I'm glad you sent me this address because I tried to get on before and it wouldn't let me. I miss you very much! I'm sad that our families can't spend time together- but we think about you all the time. Tanner is adorable! I can see both of you in him. Hope we get to see you in October. We're doing well in SC but I'm really homesick for FW right now.
Post a Comment