Monday, March 14, 2011

Catch up!














































I know, I know, its been a long time! So sorry, we are just so busy and it seems like it takes forever to upload the pics and all.
Anywho, we are all doing pretty well. Some updates are on Joe and I include Joe being one of the employees used to help his company downsize. He lost his job 3 weeks ago. Therefore, I got a new job. I start this week at Kingston Care, which is a combo of a nursing home and rehabilitation center. I will begin PRN and then possbily be hired on full-time. Joe is looking into all options--schooling and new job opportunities. We are not exactly sure what God's plan is for us. However, we do both feel He has completely taken this out of our hands. Now, for the kids
Tanner is my 4 year old little mama's boy. He absolutely loves his new little brother. He adores his sister as well, but they fight a little more since they know how to bug each other :-) Kendel boo loves to take his toys and run with her cute lil belly laugh. Tanner still calls him his little buddy! He was reading Green Eggs and Ham to Easton the other day. And, a couple days before that we made green eggs and ham. I have to admit it was quite weird eating green eggs that looked like play dough.... We are still working on helping Tanner complete potty training for the night time. That has been rough, but maybe we will get there soon :-) Today, I told Tanner he doesn't have to take a nap as long as he is good and doesn't cry. He said "But daddy, if i run into the wall and hit my head, then can i cry?" he is such a thinker.
Kendel: This lil girl just cracks me up. One day joe asked her why she doesnt pay attention. From then on, she kept asking "where's my tenson, daddy where my tensoN?!" I asked her what it looked like and she said "blue" Well, that was a couple of weeks ago. Today, out of nowhere she began saying she wanted her "tenson" Joe asked her where it was and she said "in yo' mouth" Daddy had to take it out and put it in her mouth....oh my!
Yesterday, I told Kendel we needed to go get her hair cut. She said "i aweady got my HAIR...cut" I said, "Oh, you did? Who cut it for you?" "um, tara (their daycare gal)" I said, "Well, we need to go get it cut tomorrow." She said, "I aweady got my... hair.... cut!!!!" She was serious. So, the smorning i told her we needed to go get it cut AGAIN. She said "okayyy" We got her some banes! She no longer allows me to put a barrette in it so we had to find a way to keep it out of her face.
Whenever i ask Kendel what she did for the day she said "um....play.....We played cows (cars)" Nana buys the kids lots of stuff, so even when i get to buy them something, Kendel will argue that its from nana...even though i am the one who gave it to her and explained its from mommy.....however, she does give me the credit for the bruises on her legs. Daddy asked her what happened and she said "mommy spanked me there".....pssshhh the bruises are on her shins! lol. AND, i barely even spank very hard.
Easton: Easton is beginning to sleep through the night every now and then. WOO HOO!!! He is also laughing and smiling lots. He always smiles while watching Tanman. He typically cries with Kendel because she is too rough with him...she is learning :-) Easton will be eating food in a couple of weeks and I am very excited for that!
Anyway....We just had a baby shower for Aunt Amy. She will be having her baby in a couple weeks, so we are all so very excited about this new bundle of joy!!!! I am guessing its a boy...we shall see! However, i would enjoy a girl cause she would be "Sylee Lynn!!!" Love that name :-)

No comments: