


Wow~ It is Christmas eve and I have to think all the way back to Thanksgiving--Yikes!!!! We had a great thanksgiving as we went to Joe's parents on the actual holiday and then my aunt and uncle's house the saturday after, in Indy. We all had lots of good times and great food.
We originally had the c-section scheduled on December 9, but ended up bumping it up to Dec 7th, because I was having some pain and pressure the day before. Everything went great while welcoming Easton Gene Kurut into this world at 8:05am-- 6 lb 13 oz and 19 inches. Our awesome friend, Maggie got to experience with us as she is unable to birth her own children. She stated that it was the most amazing thing ever....we agree! We love you James and Maggie!!!!
Our Dr. was amazing and we are so thankful for him. The anesthesiologist was hilarious!!! Upon the initial meeting of him, I was actually wondering if he was either drunk or not awake....but he ended up giving us some good laughs/memories while doing a great job!
Tanner and Kendel are completely in love with their new bubby. Tanner calls him "little buddy!" he will kiss him over and over while also rubbing his face on Baby E's head. He has repeatedly said "oh, i love you so much! I could just keep you all night!!"" "He's My baby, daddy" "You're just so cute!" "Mommy, can i hold him, i just love him soooo much!" Kendel's repeated statements have been "you ok, baby Eatin?" He wuff me!" then she runs off and does her own thing. :-)
As far as Baby Easton goes, he is so easy. In fact, we call him Easy E. He rarely cries and when he does, it is usually after he has been patient waiting for some food. He started off sleeping about 4 hours at a time and now sleeps up to 6 hours at a time at night. Mommy loves that!!!
Kendel is continuing to be her ornery self! Any time I tap her booty or barely push her on the shoulder she yells "DONT SPANK ME!!" DONT PUSH ME MOMMMEEEE!!" Then, she goes and tells daddy on me. The other day, I tapped her leg and she screamed at me not to touch her. I said "i am just loving you" "DONT LOVE ME MOMMMEEEEE!!!" She is so stinkin cute with such a great personality, but we are also working on making her lovey dovey :-) She is finally going through another loving phase, so I am a happy mama! K-boo also loves to dance and shake her booty. She will be starting "gym nas Tiiiiiics!" in week. Since discovering this, all she does is somersaults! so stinkin cute!
Tanner is pretty much the same sweet lover boy. The other day he said "mommy! you have another baby in there!!!" Then, today while patting my belly, he said "While patting my belly, Tanner said "mommy, there's really no more baby, but how are you gonna get this out?" I said "what, my big belly?" "yeah" Then, i told him, "mommy is gonna have to exercise a lot and get rid of the fat" he's so cute!
Well, Enjoy the pics! We are really enjoying our family and i cannot wait to get back to a routine. :-)
I am actually finishing this blog up the day after Christmas. Christmas was great for the kiddos! They had 4 different days of celebrating it. I will post some more pics of the great holiday on the next post! Enjoy and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment