Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please Pray

Please check out a new blog we are starting up for our friends. it is thesalways.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog from another. I know a lady's son at our church had a fused head and had to have surgery to correct it. He is probably 10 or so now and the kind of surgery he had is still from what she told me fairly cutting edge. Instead of a zig zag incision across his entire head to break up his scull. They were able to do about a ONE inch incision on the top. I remember vaguely talking with her last year about it and I know she said only a few docs were doing it. The recovery time was immensly shorter and surgery time was fractional to what it could have been. I'll try to find a doctors name and even see if any of this would be possible for your friends. Again, I don't even know if they are the same thing or if they are still able to perform this the same way. I'm just mentioning this as maybe another window for a less tramatic option for the family. I'll be praying for your friends and their little boy!!!