Hey guys! Sorry I have not posted in awhile. We are a very busy family these days. Once we get home from work, we have family time, put the kids to bed and I am zonked by 830! craziness! I also have not written due to our camera converter cord being broken. I am waiting on one from ebay so i can post some adorable pics!
These kids are doing awesome! They are so fun and I try to relish every moment i get with them. I am working in a long term care facility. Therefore, I work with elderly. This makes me realize the importance of enjoying the hear and now while also making great memories. I love my job so much! The great thing is that I have pretty much received confirmation that this place will hire me as soon as my fieldwork is completed. I am excited and so very thankful as i believe this is my calling. I have felt in my heart since first visiting Covington Manor that it is the place for me. I did however, loose my first patient last week. His health deteriorated very quickly. It was very difficult for the family. I was very saddened as well since he was my first pt to have all to myself.
Anyway, Kendel is just growing, jibbering and laughing on a regular basis. Tanner LOVES his sister as he is just obsessed with her being in our presence as all times. Okie doke, I will update more when i have pics. Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment