Sunday, January 4, 2009

Phewwww.....





















Well....it has been quite the vacation for Joe, Tanner, Kendel, and I. It started off pretty good. The kids did well with Christmas. However, this past monday, things began to go downhill. Tanner had a fever, so I went to bed around 1 and Tanner woke up at 3:00. We were up until 6 when daddy came to the rescue. I was then up around 8. Tuesday night, I went to bed at 11, got up at 12:30 with Tanner and we were up until 4:30 in which we then fell asleep together. I got up at 8. Wednesday was New Year's Eve, so we had some friends over. We were up until 3:00. Tanner was up until 2:00, because he threw up in his bed. We thought this was from crying too hard, so we let him stay up with us. THEN, thursday evening went pretty well. Friday night was a new beginning as Tanner threw up all over his bed. We thought it was from crying again, so we brought him to our bed. He threw up again. We then took him upstairs and covered the spare bed in towels. I am so proud of him and so thankful, because he did not cry one bit from throwing up. He just did his thing, asked for food and a pacy. Anyway, he did not fall asleep until 4:30. I almost fell asleep, which means Kendel decided she was hungry :-/. Tanner threw up a few more times until mid-morning. Joe was so kind to then let me sleep for a couple hours in the afternoon. I felt refreshed and all was well until saturday night came along and Kendel decided to eat every 3 hours and then had bad gas and woke up every 30 minutes to 1/2 hour. That brings us to today, which is sunday and Tanner has been more grouchy than i have ever seen him. He has pretty much been this way all week, so I was really thanking God that we had church today so i could get a break.
We just put the kids to bed and are praying for things to be back to "normal" as we all get back to school and work. Oh yeah, Joe has the stomach bug, so lets hope it passes a quick as Tanner's did. ANYWAY, check out the pics for the fun times in between all of this :-).
The good things that you see pictured are pics of Tanner with his friend Cooper, who lives in Indy. He has a brother who is 10 days younger than Kendel, so he is prolly a future boyfriend (if he can get past Kendel's daddy first). Tanner also got to play with his friends Ethan and Bryce. Kendel slept, ate and jumped in her jumper a lot. She is cracking me up more and more with her happy smile and giggle!
Please pray for Tanner to be back to himself again, cause we miss it!

No comments: