Friday, January 23, 2009

just some pics


tanner loves to wear mommy's hat




Hello all!
Sorry we are not posting as much. It is just so busy for the Kurut family. I am going to school, studying and doing lots of homework. This week we had a test, presentation, mock state board test, labs, and a paper all due. It was rough. Oh, and I lost my 4.0 last month in our pediatrics class. I was so upset as it was a dream to graduate with a 4.0, especially since that is not something that really happens on the OTA at brown mackie. Well, i can see why.... Anyway, no big deal.
The kids are doing pretty well. Of course, Joe and Tanner are sick with a cold...not fun. I am praying i do not get it as I have to go do observations for 40 hours of the week. I will be in a nursing home observing Long term care patients and possibly even doing some hands on while helping with treatments. After this month, i only have 3 months of classes and then i do my 4 months worth of clinicals! End of August and I am done!
Ok, enough about me. tanner is learning a lot of words and Kendel is learning a lot about laughing! She is so happy. They both really are amazing kids! Kendel actually started on some carrots tonight. She ate those right up. Daddy even fed her a full bottle afterwards...we prolly shouldn't do that again. :-) Oh, tanner lost a sticker for not staying on his cot during nap time at school, then he lost one for turning the TV on during nap time, and yet another for pushing a lil guy by the name of Cory. I guess Tanner and Cory are the pushers of the group. Tanner is learning the letter O, so he made an octapus and some other fun things. he calls it a "cracky" that is what he calls crayons too. He also says "I poot!" (i pooped), I peet (i peed); "sarry" for raisins or rice (he such an indian boy when it comes to rice); kaaaay" for ok. its so precious how he says that,
Kendel is making lots of shreeking noises as she has discovered her voice. She has also discovered her finger and thumbes. She is so cute, because she will just stare at you with her pointer finger in her mouth. She loves baths, so every time she takes a bath, we have to poor warm water on her tummy and she uses her hands to try to catch it. Its so cute!. Well, i gotta go, JOe wants the computer to watch lost.

1 comment:

The Wohlford Family said...

Your kids are so darn cute. You are so awsome in going to school and taking care of two little ones and still keeping good grades. I am sure you are an inspiration to many. Take care.