Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick update





Hey guys. I know its been over a week since our last post. I have been extremely busy with school. I am in the hardest class i will have to take. It is functional anatomy and all packed into one month! I feel so bad, because i just realized i have not taken a single pic of him this week. But, i am so thankful that I am taking it before the baby is born. Kendel is doing awesome! She is moving around constantly and whenever Tanman and i snuggle, she kicks him. Its cute. She actually kicks so hard at times that it hurts...so i think we are in for it with her :-)
Tanner is actually jabbering a lot nowadays :-) I love it. He cracks me up as he is catching on to a lot of words as well. Well i better go study now. Wish us luck!

No comments: