Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sorry for the picture layout..Blogspot is not a good website!














































OH Kendel...Right now we are watching smurfs. Evidently, all the smurfs are named according to their personality. If you were a smurf, your name would either be Mommy's Girl, Loud Lady, or Goofy Girl!  If I let you, you would snuggle on my lap 90% of the day. I think you would rather sit with me than eat ice cream! In fact, you do try to make me hold you whenever you eat. 
Big Lungs would also be fitting because you have such a loud voice! You do not seem to believe in "keeping it down." Supposedly you get this trait from mommy. I guess God just made us this way, huh? :-)
Goofy Girl is probably the most fitting smurf name for you. Your personality says it all.  I think I mention this trait of yours in every post, but its just who you are.  Some proof involves:

While daddy was brushing his teeth, you said "Daddy, why does your mouth get all that white stuff when you bruss you teeth?"  Daddy said, "i dont know.." You said, "dont talk with your mouth full!" and ran away. 
On a nightly basis, you come downstairs to say "mom, mom! I wub you"  I get so frustrated because you are waking me up, but I cant leave you hanging when you tell me you wub me!
Today, after Easton was caught putting his hand in his mouth while soaking wet with toilet water, you decided to clean the toilet because it was giving easton germs. Ugh, disgusting! ;-)

Tanner, your smurf name would be Lover Boy, Sleepy Head, or Business Man. You are a lover boy as you show a lot of compassion and concern for others. I especially love how you want to "take care of me" with lots of love!

You are a Sleepy Head in that you are not a morning person. When you do get up, you need to have time to "rewax" all by yourself. 

BusinessMan Oh, the tactics you play to try to get your way. The other day, you came up to me and said "mommy, I love you. You are the best mommy," all while rubbing my face. I looked at you and said, "tanner you make me so happy, that is so special...." "so, can i sleep with you mommy?!" 

Easton! Your smurf names would be Beasty Boy, EatSon, or Flirty.
I always call you my beasty boy because you are our rough and tumble man. You love to wrestle and absolutely love to pick on Kendel. If she is near you, you can guarantee her hair will be pulled. If mommy, tells you no for anything, you go crying to daddy. That is because Daddy still spoils you ridiculously. BUT, i believe that is going to change real soon, because you are getting bad enough to upset him :-)  But, you are stinkin adorable even though you still refuse to say MaMa or mommy!!!  
Speaking of refusal, you pretty much refuse to walk because you fall and falling is just not "cool." 

Sir EatSon....boy do you eat!?  I seriously cannot believe you are not a chunka monka. I have no idea where all that food is going, because you are pretty much sitting in daddy's lap the whole time he is home, or sitting at the kitchen table eating. Even if you eat a full meal, you demand to have what everyone else is eating. I just love the serious little face you have when you eat too. 

Flirty is a good name for you because you have been quite flirtatious to the ladies out in public. And, you play hard to get with them too. I am guessing that is what you are doing with me..you are not really a daddy's boy, you are just playing hard to get, huh!? 

Some words you are saying are: "Dada" for daddy and "da! da!" while pointing to what you want. 
"dahdah--thatha, "byebye", "nigh nigh", "daddy go byebye", "EEEEEEEE!"--scream anytime you want something. And, you still bark like a dog! Today, you were pointing to the tv making monkey noises while Curious George was on. You are my BadBoon!!!--a "bad" little monkey boy and we love you soooo much!

No comments: