Everyone is doing pretty well these days. Here are the updates on the kidz:
Tanner is Taking great care of his lil sis. He calls here "princess kendel boo." IF she gets scared, he will console her. "its ok princess boo, dont be scared. See? I not scared princess boo." He kisses her and hugs her and speaks of the "Naughty" little girl that bit Kendel at daycare ;-).
Tanner is getting to the age where he can participate in more activities. He joined swimming lessons and absolutely loves it. Just a few weeks ago, he wouldnt leave our arms in the pool--even with the life jacket on. BUT, now he wont even let us hold him! He is so proud! He also got to go to walking with the dinosaurs with daddy the other day. He loved it. The first thing he told me was: "the baby brachiosaurus pooped on the ground and the man touched it, eewwww." Once, i asked him what else was cool, he crossed his arms and said, "maybe i will tell you later." He also got a toy and a really cool poster that "moves' when you walk past it. It appears that the dino's eye is following you. So one day, we were up in the loft watching tv. I walked around the corner and said, "tanner what are you doing bud." He said just lookin at my picture" He was literally standing in front of it swaying back and forth so he could see it move. It was precious.
Another thing tanner is really into is getting off his cot at daycare....so, his discipline is that he doesnt get to ride his powerwheel when he gets home. That is a bummer, because he will drive that thing until the battery is done! Today was actually the first day in a LONG time that he didnt get off his cot. He only got to ride his powerwheel for about 2 laps around the house and the thunderstorm came. I felt bad cause he was so good at daycare.
Kendel boo is really coming along as far as loving on others as well. We have been encouraging her "not to scratch mommy, not to hit bobo, etc, but to love them." So, she is learning. She is a great kisser! I love those lil puckers! She is saying , "ow peas"--up please; Bapaw=pawpaw; beeebooo--uncle d-bo; dadeeeeee; tata=thatha (joes dad); keecoo=cookie; She loves to argue that an apple is a cracker; Today she was actually saying apple! eeee! ee!= eat; crackooo-cracker; tanna/bobo/bubby-tanner; bebeee==baby ( every night as we walk up to her room for nigh nigh, she says beebee beebee. So, i lie her down, giver her the baby's and by the time i get to the bottom of the stairs, she i hear plop! plop! plop!--guess she is putting her beebees nighnigh; mine=blankie---orrrr anything else that she wants :-) She is so obsessed with her blanky!
Kendel is definitely has the energy in the family, but also likes to be held the most. I am anxious to see what this lil gal i like with a new baby!!! I am also excited to see how she does at the zoo this year as she LOVES cats and dogs. I am sure she will go nuts over the other crazy animals! Kendel is getting to the age where she reacts more to tanners attempts to play with her, so it is ADORABLE to watch them play. I just hate that feeling of 'waiting' for someone to get hurt, cause that is typically what happens when they play. Okie doke. Better go play with the rugrats! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I also cannot
No comments:
Post a Comment