Hi..Im back. I am so glad to get these pics on my computer. I just love looking at our family!
Tanner is peeing on the potty! We were told to put cheerios in the water and have him pee on them. So, that is what we did and it worked!!!! Now, he has a potty prize pail. He gets a prize every time he pees! Then, after we made a big deal out of Tannie peeing on the potty, we saw Kendel army crawling to get a toy!!! They are both amazing and hilarious.
I graduated on May 15th! IT was just a blessing! I am currently doing my fieldwork and just loving it! I love the connection i get to make with each of my patients. I did have my first patient pass away and that was very difficult. But, the family is a great family, so I am sure they are a great support to each other. Anyway, It appears I will be working there once my fieldwork is completed. Wow! As I am writing this, our dog is barking as if he is a guard dog for the first time!
The flower pots were my mothers day gift. Joe had me hide my eyes and i opened them up to the kids sitting in the middle of the floor with their gloves on hand and flowers on floor. MELTED my heart big time!
Tanner is really into helping me mow (joe hates mowing and I am trying to loose weight, so i mow to burn calories). Check out he picks. He is so serious about his mowing. One day he was out there for 30 or more minutes. WHenever he sees someone mowing, he says "daddy look! They playin mowa'!" he also loves to see the big trucks building houses in our neighborhood.
Kendel is currently getting 6 teeth in at once! It's great to do it all at once and she has not acted like she is in any pain! Lil toughie! Ok, well it is family time right now, so i want to get back to the fam. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment