
Hello! I didn't get a chance to load Easter pictures, so I wanted to do so now. Things are going well here. The kids are both getting over a cold and the weather is supposed to be beautiful again this weekend, so we hope that helps everyone's health and spirits. I have no idea how my aunt, uncle, and cousins live in Alaska. I could not do it.
Anyway, Tanner is learning new words every day as he is becoming our lil talker. I still think Kendel talks more though :-). She is an ornery one. We are so excited to see her little personality shine through. Her old carseat was breaking at the handle, so we decided to get her a new big girl one that faces backwards. She laughs and acts all proud almost every time she gets into it. Tanner is doing a pretty good job taking care of her, although he does hit her pretty hard at times. We think it is just his way of getting attention. He is so teachable though, so we are very thankful for that, especially during this terrible 2 stage. The picture of him in the garden with pawpaw was his first gardening experience. He was helping plant onions by throwing pieces of dirt on them! I think our kids will be soooo well-rounded from all who love him!
On a personal note. I am very excited as I found out where my first two months of fieldwork will be. It will be at Covington Manor, which is the same place I was at for my 1 week observation. I absolutely love that place since they were so willing to teach and work with me. They also really care about their patients, which is very important to me.
All in all, things are going well!
1 comment:
Don't let us fool you, it was 75 degrees today!!! The snow is almost all gone and we are loving life. Of course it is suppose to cool down a bit next week.
Love the pics, your kiddo's are so cute. And your right that all the people who surround them will make a huge differenct in their lives.
Post a Comment