Hey all! I know this blog is mostly about Tanner, but I would like to start off by asking for some prayer as Joe has lost his job. He was a pharmaceutical rep for a big company and they had to downsize. Unfortuneatly he was there for the least amount of time. This is a hard time. So please pray!
On a light note. While Joe and I have been pretty upset, Tanner is finally feeling better. He was himself today---sooooo happy. Even though i had tears running down my face, I could not help but smile at him all day. He is just so busy and smiles and laughs at EVERYTHING. I am not kidding you. I mean he looks at you and laughs. He even laughed at the dog from licking himself. Craziness....so we are thankful for our family.
2 comments:
We're so sorry to hear the news. We'll be praying for you. love, b
I am so sorry to hear this news:( My prayers are with you all and that Joe will find something better. I know it never really helps to hear someone say its meant to be but I'm sure god has something good for you all. Take care and when the going gets tough look at little Tan man, his pics make me smile.
Post a Comment